Micro-X1’s testing reveals sources of odors and contagious issues in your living and work environments. Once a space has been immunized, Micro-X1 offers regular testing to confirm that your environment remains clean and contaminant free.
- Applicable on hard and soft surfaces
- Representative test points chosen at random
- Measures cleaning performance and quality
- Indicates Passing, Marginal or Failing surface sanitation levels
- Laser particle counter measures air particles as small as .3 microns (size of bacteria) to 2.5 or greater per .01 cubic foot of air
- Allergens and pathogens like fine dust, bacteria, pollen and mold to larger coarse dust, plant spores, dust mite feces, etc.
- Samples taken in various areas of the facility to determine overall indoor air quality
- Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Very Good, and Excellent grades are given
- Measures the quality of your hand-hygiene program
- Hands are checked before and after washing
- Reveals Passing, Marginal or Failing hand cleaning process